The Excel Science Handbook provides a compact summary of the main topics studied in the Years 910 Australian Curriculum Science course.
Features of the book:
- Easy-to-understand explanations of key terms
- Full-colour diagrams to help understand key concepts
- Examples to further assist learning and recall
- The book covers the four Science substrands and the Science Inquiry Skills and Science as a Human Endeavour strands of the Australian Curriculum course for quick test and exam revision
- Dictionary-style layout and an index to make it easy to find important terms in a hurry
- Cross-referencing throughout
Ecology and ecosystems
Elements and the periodic table
Compounds and chemical reactions
Earth and space sciences
Force and motion
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Student Discounts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.