This guide has been written to focus only on the syllabus outcomes for each text in the HSC Advanced English course. So you can read an analysis of each text that is completely syllabus focused. All prescribed texts for the course have been summarised plus related texts have been covered.
- Area of Study: Concept of Discovery
- Module A: Comparative Study of Texts and Context
- Elective 1: Intertextual Connections
- Elective 2: Intertextual Perspectives
- Module B: Critical Study of Texts
- Module C: Representation and Text
- Elective 1: Representing People and Politics
- Elective 2: Representing People and Landscapes
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Student Discounts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.